Get your business involved
Our life-changing work would not be possible without the support of our partners.
Your staff can support our work in a number of exciting ways. Whether you are looking for a Charity of the Year Partnership, or to support us on an ad hoc basis, our committed team have the skills and creativity to build a successful partnership with you and maximise your fundraising potential.
By working with us, you can change children’s chances for the future and give them the opportunity to Grow Up Great.
For more information on how we can work together and tailor the ideal partnership to suit your company, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why partner with us
- No two partnerships are alike and so we treat each company as unique, developing a programme of activity which works for both parties
- We are the ideal charity partner for both large and small companies
- We can provide you with ideas and support for fundraising initiatives, staff engagement activities or sponsorship opportunities for your company
- We will work with you to ensure that your company and employees get the most out of the relationship. Engaging your company’s staff all the way
- We will set up regular liaison meetings to make sure that the partnership is on course and to evidence your much-valued support through our social media platforms
- One of Home-Start’s strengths is that we are a local charity, caring for the community we live in but with the support of a national organisation
How can we work together
Become a GROW UP GREAT CAMPAIGN Corporate Partner and help us work specifically on building the resilience of children and their families who are at risk of, or suffering from, complex and long-term mental health issues as a result of adverse childhood experiences (ACEs).
STAFF FUNDRAISING – We will work with you to create a fundraising plan with a fun and engaging way for your staff to raise funds. Our experienced team will work with you and your staff to provide the best possible support.
CHALLENGE EVENTS – Do you have energetic employees? Why not take part in a challenge event and join a charity run, cycle, trek, walk or even a tandem skydive!
PAYROLL GIVING – a tax-efficient scheme that allows you to make regular donations directly from your salary. It is a simple and effective way for employees to support your chosen charity
MATCHED GIVING – You can support your employees’ choice to donate to Home-Start by matching employees’ donations. This will double the impact of their donation in the local community, and show your employees that their company cares equally about a cause which matters to them.
CRM AND SALES PROMOTION – You could support us directly through product sales. This can help increase your profits and raise your brand awareness
VOLUNTEERING – There are fantastic opportunities for your employees to get directly involved in our work by helping in our local Home-Starts, organise events, organise toy and book collections, Christmas parties, give talks or train to become one of our amazing home-visiting volunteers.
PRO BONO WORK AND GIFTS IN KIND – We know that your company and employees have skills to offer in addition to taking on volunteering and fundraising activities for Home-Start. By offering pro bono work, your employees can use their communication expertise to help raise awareness of our cause, use their leadership skills and become a business mentor, or a local Home-Start board member to help us develop and grow.